How to turn a globe into a lamp.
- Remove the globe from the metal stand.
- Place the globe in a bowl to keep it from rolling around as you work.
- Cut an opening in the top of the globe (Pro tip: Use the Arctic Circle as a general guide).
- Flip it over and repeat the same step for the bottom of the globe, but this hole should be the size of your pendant light.
- Use sandpaper to scrape away any rough edges around the openings.
- Drill holes into the globe on your favorite cities, so the light shines through your favorite places.
- Feed the pendant light through the holes.
- Add an LED bulb (these don’t get as hot when left on).
- Hang it!