Category Archives: Tapetserarkurs ht 2012

New Project – Two More Chairs


These chairs I bought some time ago at my hair dresser’s. They were really cheap – but there’s a lot to work on.

Upholstery course II – third time


Today I’ve been working on my two chairs at my course, and at the moment they are resting in my car since it’s pouring outside. I’m going to do some works at home until next time. At the course today I got so inspired by one of the course participants – Linda – when she told me about making furnitures of concrete. I googled and found this nice blog

Here is the link to the furnitures…

This is what I did today:

Searching for fabrics…


This is the way my Emmas looked when I got them…

I’m searching for fabrics with different patterns and in bluish/petrol colors. Yesterday I managed to find two fabrics that I’ll use on my Emma chair (armchair).

This is my inspiration (those of you who follow this blog might recognise it):

Upholstery Course II – First time


Finally the course in upholstery has started again. It was good to see Linda, Victoria, Sofia (our teacher) again, and Malin whom I haven’t met before.

To this first time I brought two armchairs – one for my oldest daughter (the black one) and one for my younger one (the white). It’s good to have two chairs to work on when you are on a course and need some help – you can always work on the other one while waiting for help.

Fick ett brev på posten – I’ve got mail!


Äntligen! Lördagen den 22 september är det dags igen att styra bilen mot Göteborg och möbeltapetseringskursen som Sofia Offesson leder. Ska bli så kul! Måste bara hinna att lämna in min Emma (nr 2) hos mina föräldrars gamle vän Tage som är möbelsnickare. Min Emma har ett ben som är löst – så det måste fixas snarast. Tyg måste jag också börja jaga – men det är ju mycket som ska göras på stolen innan det är dags att klä om. Jag vet på ett ungefär hur jag vill att Emma ska se utan när hon är färdigklädd. Ungefär så här:

Finally! On Saturday 22nd of September the upholstery course starts again. I just need to fix my project’s “legs”. This is my inspiration: